It's been some time since Dyrt was released. This full release was officially still a beta and some bugs were reported to me. I must thank most of all Darkbloodbane (from gamejolt) for bringing them up to me.
The next bugs and/or enhancement needs were reported:
- During dialogue after defeating Jeracko, Rebecca's name is not replaced by my custom name for her - This one is already fixed in my Dev version, not yet uploaded though.
- Stonemaster Wendy is broken. I think I know why this is and I will admit that I never fully tested Wendy which is my bad. The other stonemaster appear to work as they should
- Enhancement need: Show portrait when filling in the name for a character. (Sorry that I forgot about this one. Forgive me please).
- Enhancement need; Show portrait before name is given. This one is not yet promised as this is a hard one due to some mistakes I made on the road. Not impossible as far as it would seem now, but still a hard road.
- Camera is a bit buggy when you are teleported around through a dungeon or when you enter. This really needs fixing. When you turn the smooth scroll feature off this bug won't pop up.
- Enhancement requested: An ingame list showing at what skills you learn new spells/special moves. I won't promise this one, but I will investigate the possibilities.
- Picture error: Merya's bounderies in her picture are not right and so she stands higher than the others in the savegame menu
- During Rebecca's Battle cry, the sword sometimes stops before completely passed through screen - This one never happened to me, so before I look for a fix I want to know if other people see this one happen as well.
- Game crashed when Scyndi tries to cast Cure Silence - This one never happened to me. Do other people suffer from this as well?
- Brendor's stats need to be relooked. He still seems a bit off-balance.
- Eric's spell for the green dragon may need lower requirements
- After the gagolton disaster the "slutty merchant" in double gets her stock replaced. I may consider to place an extra merchant with the new stock in stead.
- Merya's scan move's rogue level check is so buggy that I decided to remove it in the next update, meaning that Merya will detect everything regardless of her rogue level after this fix.
- The Halls of Music appear to be accessible outside the New Game+ which was not supposed to happen
I can not yet promise any ETA for all this to be fixed as I am also on another game project and I have some work correcting an English translation for one of my novels. My new project is coming close to a point that I can "relax" a bit and get onto bugfixing Dyrt and that transaltion correction is nearly done as well, and after that I'll get onto bugfixing in Dyrt.
If anybody finds any bugs or needs for enhancements in the meantime, don't hesitate to ask me as now is the time to report anything wrong as then I can take it with me before the next upload of all stuff (as preparing a new release and uploading everything is quite a hassle for a game this big, so I want as much right as I can) ;)